Just a short post to show the recent progress that I have made on the Julia Flynn section of the LHN Dear Diary sampler. And just let me say that I did not enjoy stitching the fence. No, it is not complicated or difficult in any way, my brain was just not fully functioning that day. I can't recall when I made so many little counting mistakes before that had to be frogged.
But I think I will keep stitching on this so I can hopefully finish the cabin, as everytime I look at this sampler, Julia seems to be reproaching me for not finishing it, so she can go in out of the snow. And looking at this picture, I just realized that I still need to finish the buttons on her coat, so she can't even button up against the cold. Unfortunately, I don't have much stitching time in the remainder of this week, but I'll see what I can do.
Yay! Some finishes for May
16 hours ago