Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March TUSAL

I have had a fairly decent stitching month for me, so I added a nice pile of thread bits to my TUSAL bottle.  I    now have as much as I did for the whole year in 2012 which was not a productive stitching year, so things are progressing well.



Lately I have been stitching mostly on the Blue Ribbon Designs Mystery Sampler, Blue Jeans and Daisies.  And here is an update.

I just purchsed Part 2 of this mystery sampler, and I love it!  I need to pull myself away and stitch on a couple of my other WIPs, but it is difficult.




5 comments:

Akila said...

Great TUSAL Laura. Love your jar. The mystery SAL looks good :)

Karoline said...

Your mystery sampler is looking lovely, great progress

Sylvie said...

I do the same thing as you !
http://reverieschatbleu.canalblog.com/

dixiesamplar said...

Great progress on the mystery sampler, Laura!

Lynn said...

Your mystery sampler is looking fabulous! I know I'd have a hard time tearing myself away from this one. It's so pretty!