Friday, November 9, 2007

November HAED Challenge SAL

This weekend is the HAED Challenge SAL. This SAL has been going on all year, and the idea is that you stitch on the same HAED project the second weekend of every month all year. It doesn't matter how much you stitch, just that you stitch. I will participate, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll get much stitching time this weekend. Tomorrow I am going on a birding field trip with my son with the local Audubon Society. We should be gone all day. He is a Boy Scout and working on his Bird Study Merit Badge. I will hopefully have some pictures to post on Sunday, if not of birds, at least of some Texas woods. Here is the current picture of Fairy Village, my HAED Challenge SAL project.

2 comments:

Ranae said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting me and leaving comment.
First of all... Welcome blogland.
I love that Petite Maisons de Campagne, I will have to check it out, thanks for the link to it.
The HAED looks wonderful.
I will be back.

Ruth said...

Hi Laura! It's me, Ruth, from F&S. Just checking in and getting ideas. Welcome to blogdom! I love your French houses. I've been avidly collecting them and I think I might do them as a RR next year.

Say, how was the birding? I can't wait to hear. My nephew is an Eagle Scout. I wonder if her ever got a birding badge. Hmmmm....