Monday, November 3, 2008

Saturday Night Stitching II


I participated in another Saturday Night Stitch-Along and once again I chose to work on my Cricket Collection North Pole design. It is really three different designs combined to make one project: First Story, Second Story, and Third Story; but I find those titles quite unsatisfying, so I'm calling it The North Pole. I am getting close to finishing up the Second Story. Next Saturday should see it done, I think. Then there are just two more rooms for me to finish.


For those of you who entered the drawing for the Winter Cardinal pattern, I am going to draw a name tomorrow, November 4th, in the afternoon.
That's all for now. Have a great week!

8 comments:

staci said...

Terrific progress! I agree, those names aren't very creative :)

Petra said...

WOW, you're really moving along on these...at the pace you're going you'll be done by Christmas!

Cindy F. said...

This piece is soooo cute! Great progress!

Sally said...

This piece is moving along really well Laura:)

AnnMcD said...

Those little elves are really cute.

Thank You Laura for the supportive comment on my blog. There are so many kind and generous stitchers out there that I cannot allow one shoplifting moron to ruin my life.
I appreciated your comment.

Mallo said...

waouh !!! I like very much this stitch !!! very good progress , it's fantastic.
martine de jum's blog

Wendy said...

I have those charts! My daughter wanted me to sttich these for her...I really should dig them out and make a start at least for this Christmas!

Carolien said...

This looks lovely!

Greetings, Carolien