Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer Snapperland

I have not stitched much over the summer, which seems, sadly, to be a pattern for me. But anyway, I have fallen back into it now and I am nearing completion on the Bent Creek Summer Snapperland.


Here is a close-up of the right hand side which I recently completed

I am also stitching on Lizzie Kate's Christmas Double Flips. I have finished through the seventh block, and so I have 5 more to go.


Tomorrow I should get a good part of the next block on this piece done, as I will be stitching on it for the Saturday Night SAL on the Only One Ewe forum.

4 comments:

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely piece Summer Snapperland. Someone stitched part of that on my neighborhood RR and now I know where it is from.
Love your Christmas flips. I still have last years kitted and ready to go lol

Marie-Christine said...

I like it very much. It's so lovely

Karan said...

First time I've seen the summer Snapperland - lovely piece. Haven't been stitching much either as we've been busy in the garden..... but colder weather & darker nights are starting now so it'll be hunkering down with a needle time again soon. :0)

Lynn said...

Welcome back! My stitching has fallen behind as well. My husand doesn't work during the summer so we're often on the go. I love your Summer Snapperland. I think this is the first time I see this particular piece.