Saturday, February 16, 2013

February Theme-a-licious


This month is Figural February, and we are supposed to stitch on our WIPs that have figures, or people in them.  So far, I have two to show you that meet this criteria.

The first is Coeur de Printemps by A Mon Ami Pierre.  I finished the boys legs and shoes and some of the lace at the bottom, and I stitched the girls shoes and the bottom hem of her dress.


I also worked on Mill Hill's Buttoned and Beaded Greenland Santa.

I plan to work on the Dear Diary Sampler, which also has people in it in this second half of the month, and hopefully have some progress to show there at the end of the month.  

Finally, here is a picture of Logan, who likes to lay on the fireplace.  We think he learned to do this from the Oliver the cat.  


4 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

Lovely progress!

geeky Heather said...

I love those Mill Hill Santas...I have one that's so close to done. It's very cold here today, so I think Logan has the right idea! =)

Karoline said...

Great progress on your wips :)

Sharon said...

Great progress on your projects.