Friday, January 11, 2013

First TUSAL Post

This is the day to post my first TUSAL update.  If you don't know about TUSAL, the Totally Useless Stitch-Along, go here and you can read all about it.  I actually started collecting orts last year, but didn't participate in TUSAL.   This year, I have decided to sign up and do the whole shebang with pictures and everything.    I don't have a whole lot yet, being only 11 days into the new year, but here it is.


and another view:


Most of the threads are from Winter Woodland by Blue Ribbon Designs, and here is an update on it.


Finally, we got a new furry family member back in November.  Meet Logan, our new beloved German Shepherd puppy. He is now four months old.   So far, he doesn't get what all the fuss is about fabric and threads and charts, or the laptop either.  They just keep me from playing with him.


2 comments:

Sylvie said...

I can see that we are many people collecting our threads.

Lynn said...

Love your ORT jar! I've also joined TUSAL and Wipocalypse once more. Keeps me motivated.
Your new puppy is adorable!