1. Beacon House by Praiseworthy Stitches
2. Winter White Woodland by Blue Ribbon Designs
3. Gingerbread by Madame la Fee
4. Dear Diary Sampler by Little House Needleworks
5. Strawberries and Cream from Cross Stitch Collection Magazine #158
6. Strawberry Field Farm by Victoria Sampler
7. Mon Beau Chalet from De Fil en Aiguille Magazine
8. Sunflower Inn by Little House Needleworks
9. Buttoned and Beaded Latte by Mill Hill
10. Buttoned and Beaded Dashing Reindeer by Mill Hill
11. Greenland Santa by Mill Hill
12. Winter Snapperland by Bent Creek
13. Coeur au Printemps by AMAP
14. Deer in Winter from Agenda 2009
Probably the one I would most like to finish is the Dear Diary Sampler, made from all the Dear Diary charts by Little House Needleworks. Next would probably be Gingerbread by Madame la Fee. But we'll see what happens.
This month I have so far stitched on three of these projects. I have almost completed Elizabeth McGuire's cabin on the Dear Diary Sampler. Hopefully she can move in soon.
And so here is a picture of the whole project also.
I also worked on Sunflower Inn by Little House Needleworks, which was also a Theme-a-licious project.
And finally, I got some stitches into Winter Woodland by Blue Ribbon Designs.
I am enjoying my stitching again, and blogging also. Hopefully, I will have more to show for next month's WIPocalypse.